Ideas for first band blog of the year:
- Which is more embarrassing: busking or a gofundme campaign?
- Why won’t Dennis Rodman reply to my letters? (a rant in three sections).
- Best touring cities for bands who like crackers before a gig.
- Why it’s not a good idea to write all of your songs about Liam Neeson.
- All of the venues I have probably left gear at.
- Top five headphone brands worn by babies at parents’ gigs.
- Should we play at the small claims court?
- What is the longest rock song you can create without becoming wankrock?
- Will the crows steal my soul if I sleep in Yoyogi Park?
- Should you play louder or quieter at a retirement home?
- Ideas for first band blog of the year.
Okay, sorted. Incidentally, the answers are:
- He’s getting to them, but there are so many and he has international relations to deal with right now.
- It depends what kind, but Oslo, Krakow, and Kyoto (if we’re including senbe).
- Writing one song about him is a little odd, but more than three and I think he can have a restraining order put on us.
- All of the venues I have played at.
- I was just being silly, but apparently there is a list of the best ones you can buy: Baby Banz Baby-Boys Newborn Hearing Protection Earmuff; 3M Peltor Junior Earmuff Baby Headphones; Snug Safe n Sound Kids & Baby Earmuffs; Pro Ears ReVo Passive Baby Ear Protectors; and BEBE Muff Hearing Baby Ear Protection. Somebody has blogged about this already, so that strikes that off the list.
- Yes. That would be great.
- 7 minutes. But it’s okay to be wankrock.
- See above.
The nice thing about this is that, looking at the tags for this blog, I am going to get some confused people turning up here.